gesy problem

Discuss medical issues, and help each other navigate the available options for the Health Service in Cyprus.
Before following anybody's advice on here consider consulting your local doctor first.
altosax1

gesy problem

Post by altosax1 »

My beneficiary site has me as a female! I asked gesy to change to the right sex, I was told they were not able to change this and I must do the change through the immigration office! I was given telephone nos. to call. So far nobody has answered the phone, been going on a long time!! My female doctor did try to no avail, she says it might be a problem if I need a prostate test. She also said I was not the only one to have wrong info on their record. I've had no problems with prescriptions, eye test. etc. I was wondering if anyone had had this happen to them and if they had it sorted with ease and not having to go in person to immigration.
galexinda

Re: gesy problem

Post by galexinda »

Similar situation I had two years ago - I had to go to Nicosia Immigration Office to get it corrected.
GESY then updated my records accordingly.
Uncle D

Re: gesy problem

Post by Uncle D »

Your wasting your time phoning immigration, go and make an appointment to get it sorted, in the mean time get a free mammogram before you get your re assignment :lol:
David