Mammagram in Paphos

Discuss medical issues, and help each other navigate the available options for the Health Service in Cyprus.
Before following anybody's advice on here consider consulting your local doctor first.
Jimgward

Mammagram in Paphos

Post by Jimgward »

Hi

With visiting next week, my better-half is overdue a mammogram and the NHS isn't providing at present. She is happy to pay private.

Is it just a case of calling one of the private hospitals and arranging? Any recommendations?

She also has a worrying mark on her leg that changes colour in the sun and again would like a private consultation in Paphos, if possible.

Thanks

Jim
trevnhil

Re: Mammagram in Paphos

Post by trevnhil »

My wife has has two now with .. Dr George Vorkas :-) She said she has only had to wait a couple of days for an appointment
Trev..
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Thanks Trev, where is he based please?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

He has quite a large modern building on the left hand side of the dual Carriageway, from the General Hospital (fountain) roundabout heading towards Lidl. There is parking around the back of the building but it is easy to miss the road on the left.. The building is listed as the 'G V Radiology Center' Tel: 26943300

This may help, location wise. And I notice they are open on Saturdays if you want to contact them

https://vymaps.com/CY/GV-RADIOLOGY--MRI ... LTD-13577/
Trev..