Trying to contact Simon Beazley

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Dr.B

Trying to contact Simon Beazley

Post by Dr.B »

Can anyone help please. Trying to contact Simon to renew subscription for Mag Box. Expires next week. Have tried sending emails but they bounce back and one tel. no is now no longer valid 99 182xxx and other 99 386xxx there is no answer /or voice mail.

Not sure if he's still in Cyp. but would be grateful for any info.

Thanks. Dave
JimX

Re: Trying to contact Simon Beazley

Post by JimX »

Yes Simon has left the building, but the same system he uses is available at SOS if needed, same subscription cost I believe.
Jim.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Dr.B

Post by Dr.B »

Many thanks for reply Trevor. Be grateful if you could PM details of Simon's contact in Paphos. Since time is short I'll stick with that supplier.
Thanks again.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I'm not on this thread.. I think you need to call into SOS computers, there is a link to click above..
Maybe take you box with you..
Trev..
JimX

Post by JimX »

I called Simon recently and he answered his old Cyprus mobile number from the UK.
Jim.
Dr.B

Post by Dr.B »

Thanks for note JimX. I've tried both his Cyp. numbers 99 386xxx and 99182xxx over past week but no connection and email address just bounces back.. Is there another no I could try otherwise it's going to be Computer SOS.
JimX

Post by JimX »

SOS have three systems one is the same as SB's system, I have use Simon many years both for Sky Satellites and now for Mag units, he has returned as others have said to the UK but I managed to contact him fairly recently over a reboot of a New Mag unit, he said he would give me an address to send it to in Pafos, I declined this, not sending my new MAG anywhere, try this number for Simon, it worked for me. 99***274 Yes this is a local number but my call got redirected to his UK phone, just give it a try, if you get through to him wish him well from me..

Just remembered Digby has a good system and a very nice man, he host PLs webcams, or some of them, I have used his MAG systems recently and found then good..

http://www.uktv.media/

http://www.uktv.media/iptv/GoldPackage.pdf
Jim.
Dr.B

Post by Dr.B »

Success. Spoke to Simon tonight and he's given me Cathy's tel number who now collects renewals of MAG box. Hopefully, we'll meet up and all should be fine. Many thanks for all help. Bye
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

If you are happily sorted, then that is the main thing..

But in these uncertain times I think I would prefer paying monthly to a shop or company that I could easily contact..
Trev..
JimX

Post by JimX »

I agree Trev and have done just this, one of my suppliers lives two hundred meters away, and usually comes around within minutes if there is a problem, SOS will let you only pay 6 months in advance, monthly I do not know but that sounds like inconvenience to me.
Digby will switch on/off the system if you are not on the island. :D
Jim.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

When we were with SOS computers, we used to pay every moth. Just Pop in the shop and hand over the money.
Trev..
JimX

Post by JimX »

I was referring to the maximum time he would let you pay, personally I would not wish to pay monthly.
Jim.
JimX

Post by JimX »

One of them Lloyd :)
Jim.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:08 am If you are happily sorted, then that is the main thing..

But in these uncertain times I think I would prefer paying monthly to a shop or company that I could easily contact..
Yes, a lot of people lost money last year when some suppliers closed down - many had paid 6 months and a few 12 months upfront to get a discount.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

We pay monthly. All done electronically. No visits at all Simples. If ever a company went bust I lose nowt! Those who pay annually lose the lot. :D
All things are possible
JimX

Post by JimX »

So who do you use as a supplier?. Over the years I have had satellite and Mags I have never lost anything, when SBs went down last year for a few weeks he gave us all a free month or so, streaming TV will always be a little fickle no matter who you use, luck maybe? but I still feel there is no need to pay monthly up front. ( a personal opinion )

Today one of my systems is more or less down as are many members here, but I'm sure it will be back up again very soon.
Jim.
JimX

Post by JimX »

Wednesday Sky off again at 6.15 am no Sky programs again, my other system is running as normal.
Jim.