Vpn for BBC iplayer

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Coopers

Vpn for BBC iplayer

Post by Coopers »

Hi all unable to get iplayer working using ipvanish ,vpn unlimited,open vpn for android ,BBC iplayer is on a fire stick any recommendations.thanks.I have read in older posts nordvpn wasnt great for trevnhil and I'm no techy easier the better thanks again.
DavidatLWH

Re: Vpn for BBC iplayer

Post by DavidatLWH »

Have been using MyPrivateNetwork (my-private-network.co.uk) without any problem for 18 months (thanks to a recommendation to an old member, geoffreys). No hitches whatsoever. Use it for ITV, All4 etc, too.
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

I use NordVPN both in the UK and CY

They were 6 months ago doing 3years subscription @ $99 for unto 6 devices now its $2.99 per month for a 3 year deal

https://go.nordvpn.net/aff_c?offer_id=1 ... url_id=263

I have used it for 6 months now and have had no issues whatsoever even on iPlayer/ITV Hub/C4 Player etc etc and it also adds another level of security to your device

They did advertise/sponsor this site at some stage I do seem to remember
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

We still are affiliates, as they do offer a good product.

Indeed, I took the liberty of modifying your link above to include our affiliate tag. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We have just had an Email from Beebs VPN... It is an extension for Google Chrome. For a while now we have not been able to receive the ITV Hub using the free Beebs, only the BBC iPlayer was available
It would seem that something has been changed because we can now get all the BBC iPlayer programs and all the different channels on the ITV Hub.
As mentioned if you have Google Chrome 'Beebs' is just a free extension and is now working well for us..
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Also use the Beebs VPN (in fact trevnhil might have been the person who recommended it some time ago) for BBC and ITV if I want to watch 'catchup'.