Mac Photo Recovery Software

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
TechGuy

Mac Photo Recovery Software

Post by TechGuy »

Hey, guys!

Who among here uses a Mac computer and laptop? I just lost some of my files especially photos - they were accidentally deleted :( . I checked my trash and everything and for some reason, they're all gone! Can you recommend a good software for this? I just wish to retrieve my photos as they hold a great sentimental value to me. It's been a week since this happened.

I did some research but won't proceed yet as collecting feedbacks and reviews first. Please let me know what you use guys for your recovery software. Thanks in advance!
Jimgward

Re: Mac Photo Recovery Software

Post by Jimgward »

It is important you don't save any new files to you MAC until you install recovery software. You will almost certainly have to pay for it.

I hope you get them back and after that, use Dropbox, Google Drive or MS OneDrive to backup your files - all free for smaller backups
TechGuy

Post by TechGuy »

Oh okay, thanks for the advice. So there's no other way, eh? :? I'm still hoping I could get them back even if I have to pay.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Oh, there's a decent chance you could get them back - I'd be tempted to take in Computer SOS or similar