Apple Mouse ...

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
MacManiac

Apple Mouse ...

Post by MacManiac »

My Apple mouse is poorly and it will need to be replaced. Does anyone have a spare Apple mouse lurking in a cupboard they want to get rid of? Either wired or wireless would be fine.
MacManiac

Re: Apple Mouse ...

Post by MacManiac »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:18 pm Just had a look in my box-of-tricks cupboard to see if I could help out Mac...but no. Personally I haven't ever used a Mac mouse with my Macs. Can't stand the going round and round in circles palava associated with conventional mice :lol: Have always preferred the Logitech Trackball M570 which is thumb operated.

I know you're over Polis way, but I'm sure Public or Stephanis in Paphos would keep these mice in stock...and a visit to their websites would confirm. Maybe other computer outlets your way too?
Lloyd, many thanks for your post. I’ll investigate.
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

Any mouse will do.

I don’t particularly like the standard mice from Apple and use a variety of third party equipment instead. Works w/o a problem.

A.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

MacManiac wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:10 pm My Apple mouse is poorly and it will need to be replaced. Does anyone have a spare Apple mouse lurking in a cupboard they want to get rid of? Either wired or wireless would be fine.
I have a spare mouse which hasn't been used for ages. It's wireless. You are most welcome to it. I will PM you my number and can arrange to meet and hand over if you are still in need of one.
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

That’s very kind. I’ll call you later today.