Nord VPN

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Andy01424

Re: Nord VPN

Post by Andy01424 »

I used to use this for early access gaming,never had a problem bit i liked they didnt store anything! only stopped using them as cut gaming down to maybe few days a month,good part they matched my ping to the country i was in lol also did use it for few downloading sites,used them for 3yrs
https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/p ... -it-works/

only downside no free time use, but for only E5.94 for a months use,if you like it then its a massive E34 for year[sorry for using E as euro symbol lol used XE exchange for it]

or use what i sent you :mrgreen:
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Nord VPN

Post by Dominic »

trevnhil wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 pm I just wanted to post an update on this topic... We did try the free trial on Nord, but it was not 100% OK for us.
However as it is only my wife that need to watch the iPlayers for an hour or two in the early morning ie 6-15am then we have gone for one of the free ones via the Google store. The one that works for us at the moment is 'Browsec'

One think that I have found out though is that it slows down the system, and the mbps readings are quite low... I didn't realise this until told by a technician, and so we now turn off the VPN when it is not actually being used..
All VPNs will slow the system down a bit. It's because all the data you send and receive is going via an intermediary.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.