Windows live mail..

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
JimX

Windows live mail..

Post by JimX »

Trying to download Windows Essentials and "Live Mail" it will start to download then say not loaded on this system, looks like it is no longer supported, I use Win10+1, contacted an expert who confirmed this, so if you are reloading your system do remember that Live Mail may not be available again to you, so back to the dreaded Outlook Distress for me..
Jim.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Windows live mail..

Post by Dominic »

They dropped their Movie Maker app too, which was a shame because our daughter liked knocking out youtube videos of her minecraft activities.

I do have access to proper video editing software but for her purposes that was ideal. Fortunately one of our PCs still runs Win7, and we have a copy on that, so all is not lost.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Polemi Dave

Re: Windows live mail..

Post by Polemi Dave »

Road Warrior wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm Have to say, I quite like the default "Mail" app in Windows 10, you could also go with Mozilla Thunderbird
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Mozilla Thunderbird is the thing to go for, either IMAP or POP3. Free reliable, secure and compatible will all versions of Windows.
You can't go back to Outlook Express as it does not work on Windows 7 and upwards.