IPTV Providers

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

IPTV Providers

Post by Devil »

I'd be interested to hear recommendations for IPTV providers who supply to MAG250 series boxes
Lincoln

Re: IPTV Providers

Post by Lincoln »

Devil wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 am I'd be interested to hear recommendations for IPTV providers who supply to MAG250 series boxes
Try Computer SOS Chloraka. 26272134 computersos@cytanet.com.cy
All things are possible
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I can recommend them as well

Trev..
Trev..
holitec

Post by holitec »

we use uktv.media and it seems stable.

Question: does anyone know of an Israel TV portal supplier, as we have had a few customers with rental properties ask.

Regards
Digby
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

I agree with Digby , uktv media , 6€ a month for basic channels on my mag250 . Great service .
JimX

Post by JimX »

I also use Lloyds provider (have done for over ten years when Sats ruled) and in fact, my subs are due today, so not all good news. :( his system provider is excellent as is picture quality, for me a stable great picture is worth paying for.

On my second Mag I use a much cheaper local to me man, who's systems are good far more comprehensive but pictures are not so stable, but at half the annual fee I will continue to use both, have been hearing that Sky may be up to something, but this is for the future.
Jim.
Pafos

Post by Pafos »

Does anyone have a channel list for sensible satellites MAG package? They don't seem to have a website.
togolosh

Post by togolosh »

I would also be interested to know more about Simon's system; does anyone know his shop's address in Paphos so that I may visit him? Thanks.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I was under the impression that he worked from home. I can't remember seeing a shop or website mentioned
Trev..
Pafos

Post by Pafos »

NTV have greatly improved recently, just had a 3 day trial. Ten fold better than before, stable and pay monthly back to cards online instead of PayPal only.
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

I think the search for reliable IPTV providers is like looking for unicorns. Just when everything seems to be going well, a problem crops up and the search continues.

We have used a number of providers over the years, and I have recommended them on forums in the past. I subscribed to NTV for over a year and then they started removing channels I was using and placing them in higher-priced subscriptions. I subscribed to RUYA but after a prolonged summer of maintenance their reliability failed and their price shot up (currently £175 a year). Like many others I thought I had found my unicorn when I subscribed to Ultimatemania. Excellent picture quality and a large number of HD channels but their Achilles' heel was the aggressive nature of the posts on their Facebook page by moderators and subscribers alike.

About eight months ago I had a trial with yet another provider, and I have been with them ever since. By and large the channels are the same. There are a large number of sports' channels in FHD (1080p), and many others in HD (720p). There is catchup and thousands of movies on demand (the catchup is always 720p and the movies on demand 1080p). All posts on their Facebook page have to be approved by a moderator and there is little of the aggressive behaviour I experienced with another provider tolerated. Support is 24 hours a day with moderators in different time zones. There is a Kodi app, and integration with OnTapp.Tv. Mag boxes are fully supported.

What I am not prepared to do is subscribe for a year in advance and my provider allows for monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual subscriptions. I currently subscribe quarterly for £25.
Pafos

Post by Pafos »

Who are you with now Mac?
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

Pafos wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 pm Who are you with now Mac?
Flawless, and you'll find them on Facebook.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We use whoever Computer SOS are dealing with. We pay €125 for 6 months.. I can't ever remember the service going off.
We had a problem with no catch-up on quest month or two ago, but it was fixed and is fine now..
Trev..
togolosh

Post by togolosh »

Thank you for the replies, very helpful.