Bose computer speaker repair

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
Uncle D

Re: Bose computer speaker repair

Post by Uncle D »

Bose are a bit like bang and Olufsen used to be overpriced and mediocre. From their stand point they are a marketing success, but ask any audio file and they would tell you that they are shite.
David
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

I may not use uncle D's terminology, but I believe that what he has said is probably the case. I have a pair of Goodman's which I bought about 40 years ago and none that I have heard since have matched up to them. The unfortunate thing is my ears haven't matched up to them, either, and I could now be perfectly happy with a much cheaper pair that are unable to reproduce high-frequency sounds.
holitec

Post by holitec »

I know it is a bit of a drive HIC, but Cornel at the electronics service centre in polis 99146440 will probably be able to fix them.

He is excellent at electronic repairs, maybe a bit slow sometimes (probably due to the postage delays for parts at the moment)

Regards,

Digby
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Might be having a word with Nicolao Electronics Lloyd?

If you come down the past the sweet shop you like take the left where New Baby City used to be, I think it’s a Russian kiosk / supermarket now and it’s a couple 100 metres up on the right.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

There is a TV repairer that also repairs other items not far from the main Paps in town. These are my best directions..
As you come out of the main Paps onto Polis road turn right towards the traffic lights. At the lights turn left, then take the next left. The Repairer is on the right in about 100 metres..
Trev..