Kodi and Cyta

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
josef k

Kodi and Cyta

Post by josef k »

My Kodi has suddenly decided not to find any films for me, either returning me to the search screen or saying no streams available. I am wondering if it may be due to Cyta blocking the streams due to the fact I haven't been using a VPN. Has anyone else got the same problem?

I have Kodi running on a Raspberry Pi under the Libraelec operating system. I have tried using a range of add-ons (e.g. Venom, Neptune Rising, Exodus Redux, Covenant) with the same result for all of them.
Oxfordboy

Re: Kodi and Cyta

Post by Oxfordboy »

Hi Joseph - Just tested a few addons (Seren, Nirvana and Fen) and not having any problems.
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

The add-on creators need to update the coding language from Python 2 to Python 3 or they will no longer work. I created 6 add ons using Python 2 but cannot be bothered to learn Python 3 so no longer maintain them.
The Add-ons mentioned above are all illegal as far as Kodi are concerned because they enable the end user to stream, download or view copyright material.
If you have a working setup with LE then disable updating or don't update your version.
josef k

Post by josef k »

Thanks. I'll try the suggested add-ons.
I've already turned off auto update as I was warned about the python change.
Thanks for the replies.
WHL

Post by WHL »

The reason nothing works now, is because Kodi has updated to 19, uninstall kodi and the download it back to 18, unclick automatic update, and you will be able to view as before