Zombies ...

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
MacManiac

Zombies ...

Post by MacManiac »

Ever since I saw Night of the Living Dead in the early 1970s I have loved films about zombies. Some of them frighten the living daylights out of me but ...

I came across a Korean zombie film a couple of days ago called “Train to Busan” and if you like the genre, it’s a must see. It has English subtitles but it is one hell of a film.

It is to be found on a slightly grey streaming sight so I won’t identify that here but will happily share if you PM me.
Mrblobby

Re: Zombies ...

Post by Mrblobby »

The follow up film is on YouTube , English dubbed . Not watched it , so no opinion .

Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

How come, when people are buried, it is generally in their best attire.... yet a zombie is wearing rags? Are the grave diggers helping themselves? :mrgreen:
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Actually, in Night Of The Living Dead, the few bodies that came from graves were dressed quite smartly. The other zombies, were dressed in what they were wearing when they died.

I just happened to watch it a few days ago. I never did much like how there is practically zero story to it. As a social commentary it has its merits, but as an entertaining film it lacks a decent plot.

If you want a good spooky film, watch "Ghost Stories".

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.