This is a brilliant way to store all your videos and photos

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
JimX

This is a brilliant way to store all your videos and photos

Post by JimX »

I have recently purchased two of these new devices (16MB), they automatically store photos and videos, so easy to use as it looks on your PC or Laptop for this kind of files just plug and click store, that easy..

Jim.
Uncle D

Re: This is a brilliant way to store all your videos and photos

Post by Uncle D »

Yes, it saves on time to store photos but the 64gb is nearly £40, almost four times more expensive than a standard 64gb memory stick.
Being retired I have plenty of time on my hands, so I think that I will save my meagre pension income and buy a standard memory stick.
David
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

I would recommend using an online CLOUD storage medium. Most offer a couple of Gigabytes of storage free - such as Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and more
JimX

Post by JimX »

This is a very simple device to use, it finds photos you thought you had lost automatically, this mease you could free up space on your PC, for this reason I feel it is a must have device, I use USBs of course and cloud (OneDrive) storage, with this though they are starting to ask for subs also any of these USBs or Cloud storage will not find all your photos no matter how long lost, this new device WILL find all of your photos and videos at a click of that green button for this reason I feel it well worth the asking price.

Uncle D hello, yes a tad more expensive maybe,but a flash drive USB will not find your photos or snaps you may have lost, these devices will!!

This says it all really..
Jim.