Is your mag box a fake ?

Everything to do with I.T, T.V, and telephony.
JimX

Re: Is your mag box a fake ?

Post by JimX »

Les good idea, but one of my systems is a 100% reliable, I will just get another of the same, if I have to, as I posted I prefer my agents to be local not at the end of a phone..Also I can get just about any TV program (not sport) on my PCs...

Cheers.
Jim.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Well I just pay each month and watch the TV without any of the above file missing or buffering problems. My HD BBC and the SPORT in FHD are much better then the normal channels.
JimX

Re: Is your mag box a fake ? NO it is not!!

Post by JimX »

galexinda morning.

Matter of luck really, I have used Mags for years now, most of the time they are problem free but on the odd occasion they can be trouble, fortunately the wife now says our other system (above) is working normally, I have contacted the provider to give him the news, I have not had the time yet to check myself, as for buffering? on a Mag, if I was you I should just be happy yours is working, believe me at some time you will have similar problems.

But if and when we will no doubt be able to advise, good luck :D
Jim.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Have had the same Magbox since 2014 and in that time used two TV suppliers without any problems. Only changed TV supplier in January 2018 when the original was one of those that was closed down. Current supplier is very proactive and is offering a 14 day free test for people who want to try it.

No reason for my current set up to have any problems as it is very stable, but I would be in contact with the internet supplier and/or television supplier straight away if anything did go amiss.