New screen for I-phone

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Sashascot

New screen for I-phone

Post by Sashascot »

Dropped my I-phone, working ok but screen smashed.Any recommendations on where in Paphos to get it replaced and approx. Cost?
Jim B

Re: New screen for I-phone

Post by Jim B »

Try Uminah which is down the side road opposite the main Paps, about fifty metres from the traffic lights. Not sure on price but they are usually reasonably priced.
Most phone repair shops send the phones to them.

Jim
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

We have used Nufa LTD - on the main road just before Paphos Mall, close to Ginos Pizza and more or less opposite Begonia Garden Centre for iPhone battery replacement and replacement of a broken iPad Pro screen. Both jobs done quickly and very happy with the results.

Ian
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I shall investigate these two outlets as they sound like prime candidates for the directory.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
darrow

Post by darrow »

We have used Neo tech World (see on Google maps), ideal for anyone in Pano Paphos. Not far from Lidl off Mesogi road.. They repaired my tablet when it wouldn't recharge and also obtained a new battery for an old tablet. Very reasonable and very helpful.
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

Dominic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:18 am I shall investigate these two outlets as they sound like prime candidates for the directory.
I can wholeheartedly confirm a wonderful friendly service @ NUFA Ltd near the Mall over the years for both an iPhone and an iPad screen replacement.

Reasonably priced and both done in 48 hours

They also sorted for only €30 a problem on my MacBook Pro that had been infected with malware. I had previously spent a week on the net and € 50 on " cleaning software" off the web that didn't do as promised/expected
poolriver

Post by poolriver »

I have used the gadget shop on Butcher boy rd, It is across the road from the butcher's shop. Had my Samsung screen replaced. 50 Euro's done in 20 mins. Pretty sue they would do IPhones as well.
Jim.
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

Gadget House do IPhones for sure had mine done there and so have a few other people I know done in 20/30 mins choice of type of screens