Best Site For Air Travel

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Firefly

Best Site For Air Travel

Post by Firefly »

I have been looking for a return flight from Birmingham to Larnaca recently with Skyscanner, which I always used in the past, but now it seems to be very limited in it's options, and the only times that suit me has a return flight with Bluesky. Having read the reviews of this company, I really don't feel confident booking with them. Is there a better site to use which would give me more options ?

Thanks,

Jackie.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Biddy

Re: Best Site For Air Travel

Post by Biddy »

Do you mean Blue Air, if so I’ve used them 3 times from Birmingham. Very acceptable low cost airline with good flight times.
WHL

Post by WHL »

My first port off call for flights, holidays is expedia uk and for cruises expedia .com
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

I go to the website for the airport I want to fly from or to and check their destination routes to see which airlines fly from it - then I search directly on the airlines website.
Skyscanner has got very limited now on what it offers up for viewing and doesn't show anywhere near as much as it used to do.... obviously, only shows those airlines that are lining its pocket!
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Biddy, yes probably me, Blue Air has terrible reviews.

Jules, yes that's what I thought.

Thanks for the input and good advice everyone.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.