Jeffrey Epstein

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by WHL »

Call me an old cynic, but as soon as news starts coming out, re his friendship with Trump and Prince Andrew , they find him hung in his cell.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... crets.html
Varky

Re: Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Varky »

WHL wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:08 am Call me an old cynic, but as soon as news starts coming out, re his friendship with Trump and Prince Andrew , they find him hung in his cell.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... crets.html
You're an old cynic!
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

The news came out years ago... however, it was just after court papers from previously, were being released.

It will certainly start loads of conspiracy theories.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

The simplest question is how can somebody on 24 hour suicide watch commit suicide?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Dominic wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:21 am The simplest question is how can somebody on 24 hour suicide watch commit suicide?
Simple! He was taken off suicide watch about a week previously! :(
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Epstein, 66, was not on suicide watch at the time in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC), a source said.
Despite that incident, Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, and he was alone in a cell in the unit of the correctional center used to isolate vulnerable prisoners when his body was found.
It was not immediately clear why Epstein was taken off suicide watch, a special set of procedures for inmates who are deemed to be at risk of taking their own lives.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Apparently the CCTV was turned off as a result. 2 weeks ago, apparently, Epstein claimed there had been an attempt upon his life..... although I'm sure the validity of all the stories coming out are to be questioned.

I would imagine that many, many influential people around the world, including our Prince of the Realm, will be squirming.

I'm not alluding to Andrew being guilty of anything other than association and attending parties, as well as relationships with Epstein and Maxwell that were extremely ill-advised. However the more that comes out on Epstein, the more Andrew gets tarnished.

BTW - Trump sharing a tweet from a comedian who alluded to Clinton being involved, was desperation from him and very poor for a president. Especially since Trump said of Epstein, "I've known him for 15 years and he is a great friend"
boycott

Post by boycott »

Meanwhile Carl Beech is serving 18 years for making false allegations about VIP's and public figures!

The establishment(s) allegedly it seems will go to any lengths to appear innocent of any wrong doing(s).
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

boycott wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:05 pm The establishment(s) allegedly it seems will go to any lengths to appear innocent of any wrong doing(s).
Just like in Cyprus :( :twisted:
WHL

Post by WHL »

There's a few Politicians and a Royal with twitchy bums right now.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nce-andrew
WHL

Post by WHL »