Error 404

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
71 Trans Am

Error 404

Post by 71 Trans Am »

I tried to get on this site tonight and it took 3 attempts the first two attempts i got an Error 404 not found message after waiting for about 20 seconds and then on the third go after waiting for around 15 seconds --- Here i am
Never ever had trouble getting on to the site before and it is saved on my tool bar - Normally one click and it loads straight up, Very strange.
trevnhil

Re: Error 404

Post by trevnhil »

I have not had the error message, but it does take a long while to access the site
Trev..
JimX

Post by JimX »

Sunday at 6am, I am finding posting or just looking PL is running slow for me, it could be Cyta? just checked getting my usual 20 MB so it should not be the problem, maybe PL service provider. We cannot tell at our end though.
Jim.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

There appears to be an obscure licensing issue on one of the server components at the server farm.

I appreciate that won't mean much to a lot of you, but rest assured the situation is known about and being dealt with. Normal service will resume shortly and all that.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Varky

Post by Varky »

I am not sure the problem is with Paphos Life. Over the last 10 days I have found slow connections with many of the web sites I visit despite getting over 20Mb when carrying out a speed test. Could be my laptop though which is getting quite full.