Mag Box F1

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
trevnhil

Mag Box F1

Post by trevnhil »

Hi all.. On our Mag Box we are watching the F1 channel.. But it is a square screen picture...

Is it the same for other people. ?? And is there anything I can do to make it a widescreen picture. ??

Nothing has been changed and other channels on the same TV are as they should be.
Trev..
trevnhil

Re: Mag Box F1

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks Harry.. I know I could try that, but it would alter all the channels that are OK :-)
I wondered if other Mag Box users have the same problem with that channel at the moment
Trev..
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Fi channel has frozen. All other channels working Ok Using Mag box. Can someone let me know who has the first FOUR positions for the grid tomorrow? Also has anyone else tv froze just the Fi channel. Thanks
All things are possible
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Verstappen, Bottas, Hamilton, Leclunk
Have 2 Mag subs with different suppliers and both are working.
JimX

Post by JimX »

If the F1 channel is down it will be certain subscription suppliers, I have one that is normal but the other is intermittent.

You can change the screen aspect size of any Chanel you are looking at by pressing the bottom left hand button on your MAG remote control, just click until you are happy with the screen size.
Jim.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

My problem is JUST the F1 channel all other SKY channels are working as is every other channel. Cannot understand why. It was working Ok and then it just froze. Subscriptions all up to date.
All things are possible
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Good News the Fi channel is back up and running again. In the end, I sent an email to our Swiss supplier who we get the supply through direct. They must have fixed it there end.
Last edited by Lincoln on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All things are possible
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Jim.. Thanks for the tip re the button on the remote. I will give it a try later on this evening
Trev..
Varky

Post by Varky »

Not sure what channels you are getting but I have 3 F! channels as follows: F1, F1HD and F1 FHD, When I have the same situation as you describe I just change to another channel This applies to all other channels apart from the F! channels as well.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We quite often find that we do not have enough bandwidth for a HD or Higher HD channel to run properly.. We do have two other computers on at the same time..
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

The F1 program is back to full screen now...
Trev..