Problem Registering for GESY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Oxfordboy

Re: Problem Registering for GESY

Post by Oxfordboy »

It could be any number of things - I was having a problem which turned out to be that there were two spaces in their computer record between my first and last names. I highly recommend you phone their call centre on 17000 which I found to be extremely helpful.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Harry
We went to Evangelismos and the doctor did everything for us, took ten minutes. We just turned up without an appointment and we were sorted. Doctor Karim is his name; he's been treating my daughter and she is very impressed.. I believe he's off next week but will be back the following week.

Jim
dimsum

Post by dimsum »

For Les,
Same thing happened to me, so went to the clinic of my choice spoke to reception she asked what Doctor I wanted to be enrolled with, handed my yellow slip/passport they took a copy, I signed the relevant form in the morning and by the afternoon had a phone call to say go back to clinic she produced the paperwork, went straight into Doctor who signed it - ALL DONE, if you have a S1 form take that as well they may not need it but best be prepared, also if you take the S1 you do not have to pay into the scheme, thats what GESY told me. Good luck, Dim Sum