Don't read this while eating a meal :)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Don't read this while eating a meal :)

Post by Dominic »

Avoid trains then.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
WHL

Post by WHL »

You will need more then a couple of wet wipes for this..... :shock:

galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Annoys me when people complain about the condition of public toilets, when it's some members of the public that leave them in such a disgusting state. The cleaners can only do so much.

One thing I always do is clean the cutlery before I use it - many years ago had a job as a waitress and we always wrapped the cutlery in the serviette.
Boxsterann

Post by Boxsterann »

Afraid I once witnessed someone changing their babies nappy on the tray table so for years now I take antibacterial wipes and give it a good clean. Hadn’t thought about the seats though! I do get weird looks from fellow passengers at times but better that than picking up germs.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Boxsterann wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am Afraid I once witnessed someone changing their babies nappy on the tray table so for years now I take antibacterial wipes and give it a good clean. Hadn’t thought about the seats though! I do get weird looks from fellow passengers at times but better that than picking up germs.
I would imagine we breathe in more germs going around in the air, then from seats.
darrow

Post by darrow »

I wear a mask while in flight.Last time I had someone coughing and spluttering into the air just in front of me. No tissue or even hand used during the process, so I don't care if people think I'm weird!