Great recommendation Max.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
ast

Great recommendation Max.

Post by ast »

Yesterday we took the advice of Max and had lunch at the Filiotis fish restaurant down on the airport road.

What a fantastic setting excellent service and the food was also first class, pleased we went and will certainly be going back very soon.

Thanks Max 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Re: Great recommendation Max.

Post by cyprusmax47 »

ast wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:46 am Yesterday we took the advice of Max and had lunch at the Filiotis fish restaurant down on the airport road.

What a fantastic setting excellent service and the food was also first class, pleased we went and will certainly be going back very soon.

Thanks Max 8-)

You could have said hello there.... :) as I was with friends until 2.30PM enjoying lovely food and company. It was a bit windy though..
We had very fresh "Sorgos" after village salad with starters & very tender grilled octopus,( which even the kids liked it), accompanied by ice cold white vine "Tsangarides" Xynisteri. Finished with mixed fruits, Lebanesiko and coffees, all from the house...

Max
daveg

Post by daveg »

We wanted to go last Tuesday.....but they were shut...
Are they only open weekends?
ast

Post by ast »

Sorry Max I did wonder if you were there, we also had surgos as recommended by the waiteres and also fresh baby calamari and prawns, my young son had swordfish, all was very nice with fresh salad dips etc, nice cold wine too. An excellent lunch but as you mentioned very windy yesterday. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

daveg wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm We wanted to go last Tuesday.....but they were shut...
Are they only open weekends?
Their opening time varies with the time of the year. In the summer season they are open every day lunchtime, except Tuesday, and weekends also in the evening....but I recommend to phone them before you go and be aware it is very busy with locals on a Sunday (that's why I always go early Saturday's.)

Max
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

ast wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:22 pm Sorry Max I did wonder if you were there, we also had surgos as recommended by the waiteres and also fresh baby calamari and prawns, my young son had swordfish, all was very nice with fresh salad dips etc, nice cold wine too. An excellent lunch but as you mentioned very windy yesterday. 8-)
The waitress (Elena) is together with her brother Georgios in the kitchen, the owners of the place.... and all the other ladies in the kitchen are family...

Max