Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
- Posts: 1432
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:20 am
Tomorrow the Republic of Cyprus will mark the 45th anniversary of the coup against Archbishop Makarios with sirens. An annual event, the sirens will sound in every district at 8:20am, the time the coup began.
Read the article and chat about it below...
- Posts: 1729
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am
- Location: Chloraka
Did anyone anywhere hear a siren this morning? I know I am hard of hearing, however not a single sound heard.
All things are possible
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:07 pm
- Location: Doha, Qatar and Lofos (Tala)
Faint sound up in Tala. Coming from Chloraka I guess?
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:12 pm
- Location: Polemi
I didn't here anything at Polemi, but we are outside the Village
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:09 pm
Loud and clear here in Chlorakas
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:09 am
Loud and clear here in Tremithousa 8.25am this morning.