Filiotis Fish Tavern (my review)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
STELIOSBWFC

Re: Filiotis Fish Tavern (my review)

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

trevnhil wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:51 pm No, we are 'fishing' to see the picture ..
Well said trev. Very fishy this photo. :D
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

I have absolutely no problem with that picture being posted on the forum again. Paphos Adonis Lions Club together with the so-called Daring Diary Dames raised well over CyP 31.000,-- for local charity. And I can tell you it was very hard work. So still very proud of that result.
Louise :)
WHL

Post by WHL »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 pm I have absolutely no problem with that picture being posted on the forum again. Paphos Adonis Lions Club together with the so-called Daring Diary Dames raised well over CyP 31.000,-- for local charity. And I can tell you it was very hard work. So still very proud of that result.
That's serious money, well done you and everyone who was involved.
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:45 pm I have absolutely no problem with that picture being posted on the forum again. Paphos Adonis Lions Club together with the so-called Daring Diary Dames raised well over CyP 31.000,-- for local charity. And I can tell you it was very hard work. So still very proud of that result.
Yep, and so you should be girl. X I met you fleetingly, outside Lloyds place for a charity several years ago. Don't know if you remember??

However, you could be making more for the charity by . . . . . . . . . . .making them pay AGAIN. . . . for a nominal fee . . . . . .just for the anticipation.

Thanks to Austin 7.😍

MB
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Dominic wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:19 am Once you have fought your way through the females of the forum, you can check this out Max:

https://www.paphoslife.com/directory/en ... ish-tavern

If you know the opening hours I can add them as well, plus any other contact info (address, fb etc)
They were very happy when they saw the link, also the waiter was very proud, when I had lunch yesterday there. They all say thank you, Dominic.
(by the way: I am still slim as I always was with 78kg/1.84 m, but more facial wrinkles every time I look in the mirror... :oops: )

Max
Last edited by cyprusmax47 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

That you are more happy: I changed the unit for you... (by the way, as we were talking about body height, most Germans know what 1.84 cm's are and use that as well, not only me.... ;)

Max
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Glad they liked it Max. Hope they gave you an extra big portion of chips as a reward. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Dominic wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:19 am Glad they liked it Max. Hope they gave you an extra big portion of chips as a reward. :)
You can see the amount of chips at the photos from my other post today... after all of that, nearly bursting at the seams

Max
LouiseCastricum

Austin7 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:34 am
Louise, was it at the time of the chain of bras', if so my wife and I can remember tying several hundred of them together for the event. A bit different to my younger days when it often proved difficult to undo them! :oops: :oops: :lol:
No, the Bra Chain, I did together with Gina Ghillyer with the help of the Cancer Patients' Support Group Paphos on 30 April 2006. 114.782 bras linked together ( 111 km) for Breast Cancer Awareness. That was also a very successful event and really got world wide attention. We were awarded with a Guinness Book of records entry. I'm also proud of this event.
LouiseCastricum

Austin 7, we could not have done it without help, yours and many many others. Thank you !