Mousere

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Mousere

Post by Dominic »

If you are driving to Troodos on the Kouklia - Dora road, you will pass through Mousere just after Archimandrita. It isn't a very big place, but it is worth a look around, as there are some nice views coupled with some interesting ruins. Plus, the locals are very welcoming...

Read the article and chat about it below...

mousere_masthead.jpg
mousere_masthead.jpg (179.14 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
manxie

Re: Mousere

Post by manxie »

I seem to remember a couple of years ago some one tried to open a kaffieneon you could see it from the road never saw it open me too dominic as the Cypriots say the water taste sweeter when you drink it skettos
WHL

Re: Mousere

Post by WHL »

Enjoyed reading that Dominic, once you leave the Towns, the friendliness of the Cypriots never amazes me, usually the ones with the least are the most friendly, when the crossing points opened up, my wife and I would cross over on a Sunday with just a picnic and a map, and drive all over the place, many times we would end up in a village square, and someone would invite us into the kafenion, for a coffee, never letting us pay, people would have a chat with us and come back with some fruit etc to give us,it got to the stage were we would have a couple of bottles of Cyprus Brandy with us, so we could give it as a thank you. we had this on both sides of the divide.