Noel Fitzpatrick

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
smudger

Noel Fitzpatrick

Post by smudger »

Does anyone else watch the Supervet??

I'm on a pretty sleepless night at the mo, so watching him again. What a simply amazing vet, he is truly phenomenal.
He is truly blessed for saving so many animals from emdless pain and suffering, love him to bits x
smudger

Re: Noel Fitzpatrick

Post by smudger »

I remember seeing that one V, he's amazing. Wasnt that the one where the owner had been to his own vet who had just patched it up and sent him to Noel? The lengths he goes to to save animals is incredible.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Noel is I believe a vet that you have to be 'referred to' by another vet .. The name of his practice is 'Fitzpatrick Referrals'
Trev..
smudger

Post by smudger »

You could well be right HIC!
smudger

Post by smudger »

"Noel is I believe a vet that you have to be 'referred to' by another vet .. The name of his practice is 'Fitzpatrick Referrals'"

Hope you can see the quote marks Trev!

I didn't realise that it was a referral clinic. Whatever, he is a great and caring man.
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

There is no denying that Noel is a brilliant but watching him on the sofa in Crufts 2018 I was very disappointed he never answered one question Claire Balding asked he was on a one man quest with his “one medicine”
Fitzpatrick Referrals is a multi million pound investment with technology and vets that are outstanding in their field.......I hope he holds onto what he initially believed in and that TV fame his one man shows haven’t turned his head........
smudger

Post by smudger »

Whilst I cannot deny that there is a huge opportunity to make money in veterinary care, I have to say that in all the programmes I have watched concerning Noel Fitzpatrick I have never felt that money was his overriding concern. His care for the animals is beyond the pale. If you have any evidence to support your concerns iwould love to see it. Unitil then I will continue to believe that this man's main concern is the welfare of the animals in his care. If he is making money for this so what? The welfare of the animals is the main concern.