Registering with a PD under GESY?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mrblobby

Re: Registering with a PD under GESY?

Post by Mrblobby »

Lofos-Jan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:10 am The code Galexinda detailed is something a lot of doctors don't seem to be giving their new patients. Make sure you ask for your 'Verification' code'. It's a 2 page printout - separate from the registration form that you sign. As mentioned, you will then get a second code automatically by email. Go to into the Beneficiary part of the GESY website using your username and password (assuming you previously registered an account) and select the option to Link your records to your Beneficiary account. Enter the two codes and you are then fully up and running with your online records. Note that the codes last 24 hours only so if you fail to do it in time, you need to ask the doctor to give you another one. And don't forget to have your mobile handy as you will need the one time code to enter the GESY site.

Jeanne
Finally got my doctor to print my verification code today (only 1 page ?) and almost straight away the second code arrived by email. When I got home I entered the codes in my portal and all worked ok .

Thanks again Jeanne
Varky

Post by Varky »

One thing to remember when starting the registration procedure on-line is that you cannot use the same email address for two applicants.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Varky wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:40 am One thing to remember when starting the registration procedure on-line is that you cannot use the same email address for two applicants.
Correct we also had this problem
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

I can remember when the digital system of recording x-rays was introduced in one of the NHS Trusts in the UK where I worked and it was chaos for about 6-8 weeks as everyone who had access had to be taught how to use it and again whenever there was a changeover of junior hospital staff. Similar chaos when the neighbouring Trust also set up the system - definitely chose the wrong time to change jobs! Then I moved to Cyprus and it was such a relief to use the conventional x-rays before gradually phasing in the digital system.