Accessing Gezy Beneficiary Record

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Tuppence

Accessing Gezy Beneficiary Record

Post by Tuppence »

Our accounts were set up by a doctor at the Blue Cross. We have had our emails from the HIO. This morning we saw the doctor & we are officially registered & have even received emails detailing the medicines (some of them!) that we got this morning. But I can't work out how to access our records to add the verification codes. The brain doesn't work so well these days! The only thing I can find is how to set up an account but that is already done. I've tried the helpline but all she kept saying was I needed to set up an account! Any help greatly appreciated.
Alewfin

Re: Accessing Gezy Beneficiary Record

Post by Alewfin »

According to GESY your doctor gives you his code and then emails you another code.

You then enter both in your Beneficiary record.

The problem we found is that our doctor give us his code but we never received an accompanying email.

I rang GESY who said that our email addresses should be on the Doctors profile.

We spoke to the doctor who confirmed that he could see our correct email addresses on OUR records.

We agreed with the Doctor that his patients email addresses should not be on his profile. The patients email addresses should reside on the patients record (I used to design major application systems and could tell immediately that the GESY help desk did not fully understand their own systems from their verbal explanations)

A week ago I sent off an email to GESY asking for a solution. I haven't received a reply so have sent off another email.
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

Thanks Alewfin

The doctor (hospital) set up our beneficiary accounts & we received our emails with our identification number from Nicosia. Today the doctor gave us our verification codes so we could access our records & we've received the 2nd emails with the other verification codes. However I can't work out how to get into the system to see our accounts so I can put in the verification codes before the 24 hours are up!
I'm obviously missing some easy step somewhere. I can find Beneficiary Categories & Beneficiary Enrolment but not the Beneficiary Portal. I wish i'd done it online myself & then perhaps I wouldn't be having this problem.
wilky

Post by wilky »

Hi Tuppence how do you sign into your account on GESY.org.cy if you cannot see beneficiary portal.
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

Wilky, thank you, thank you, thank you.
I was using a website for Gezy from my bookmarks which must have changed & when I used gesy.org.cy everything was there that should be & we are now sorted with validation codes done & access to everything.
Thanks again
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Please could you clarify why you need to access your beneficiary records...do you need to do this before you can receive your prescription medicine?
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

Reesy
You don't need to have access to your beneficiary records if you don't want to. It's like your hospital file that most of us used to bring home with us for safe keeping & if you've chosen English as your language you can read everything that has been entered by the doctor, although we were told there is also a section which only the doctor can see & some of the terminolgy is a bit strange. There is your medical history, medical profile, access log file & you can review your personal information. Every time you log on a one time password code is sent to your phone which you have to enter within 5 minutes to complete the log in.

You don't need to log in to these records to get your prescriptions. If you give any pharmacy that is registered with Gesy your identification number (& date of birth in our case) they can look you up on their computer & see the prescription the doctor has given you. I presume it's a different software system linked to your record & the pharmacist can only see the prescriptions. It certainly worked for us yesterday.