Two dogs per house limit, stiffer penalties under proposed new dog law

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Cherry345

Re: Two dogs per house limit, stiffer penalties under proposed new dog law

Post by Cherry345 »

When I called the Government Vet Office, they took my name and phone number, but then when I told them about the tied up dog and where he was they had never heard of Tsada....someone is supposed to be calling me back but I have a feeling that no one will....when I am out in Paphos today I might pop into our local vets office, D & N Vets and ask them if there is a closer Government office I could report it to.

The guy who owns the dog only comes to the house at the weekends but even then the dog is still tied up to the tree....he pops up now and again in the evening to feed it, but he doesn't seem to even live at the house full time....I think the pet problem over here is going to drive me crazy.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Cherry, the Government vets buildings in Paphos are down the road from D&N vets...
Go through the major traffic light junction and they are just past the lights on the left..
Trev..
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Thanks for that Trev, just leaving now so will go and find them, have a feeling it might be closed but will check anyway and then at least will know where they are so can pop down on Monday.....Thanks a lot
Varky

Post by Varky »

trevnhil wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 am Cherry, the Government vets buildings in Paphos are down the road from D&N vets...
Go through the major traffic light junction and they are just past the lights on the left..
Opposite Lidl. Single storey building