Success at last now in the GHSY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Success at last now in the GHSY

Post by Lincoln »

For the info of how we did it.

In February we filled in all the forms which we had down loade3d of the computer. We photocopied the Medical card (which showed the E1210, MEU1, Passport and sent all the docs off to Nicosia Registered Post.

We later after a month filled in the Dr. that we wanted to register with and emailed that back to Nicosia.

We were informed that we were "Pending"

So today we went to see our Dr.-Dr.Dora at the Blue Cross Hospital. She took the copies of the forms that we had filled in-entered the code that is on the forms and BINGO!! we were accepted. Both I and my wife are now officially on the list. We can now access all our medical Data as well.

Just hope that this will be of help to some of you. :D
All things are possible
galexinda

Re: Success at last now in the GHSY

Post by galexinda »

Well done. Will see my GP this week, to hopefully finalise the process as my documents were posted to Nicosia some time ago.
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Does anyone know the web address of where to download the forms ?
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

UPDATE: Phoned my GP with name and ID Number as printed out on application form and put the information into the computer. A few clicks later she had a verification code for me. Checked email and there was the second verification code - clicked VERIFY and now able to access my records - from June 1st.

Mr Blobby, when I completed the application on line it took me through several pages that I had to complete and then after I had submitted the application on the Enrolment Management Page there was a PRINT symbol.

As far as I am aware the forms are all completed on-line because from other posts if the GP registers you then he/she will print out the application form. This is the stage when people find out that they have to post form to Nicosia with MEU1, S1 Form, etc.
JimX

Post by JimX »

As this new system is not working I see no reason to panic, our GP sent an application form via email, easy to fill in and now just waiting for the phone call to say if we are signed up to GESY, but I say what next, as far as I am aware only a couple of pharmacy's are signed up to this new NHS system, so you get an appointment with your desired GP then what? if you need prescriptions, many of us are diabetic and will need regular drugs, from where? and when? Alos is the pharmacy at the General open or closed, neighbour said it is still open, for how long though?.
Jim.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Well, supposedly the GESY system is supposed to come into effect on the 1st of June. That is in 23 days time.. Whether on that date the Hospital Pharmacy will only be for in patients, we can only wait and see..
Trev..
darrow

Post by darrow »

This morning I tried to register with a Doctor online after successfully registering both myself and MOH! First page filled in, clicked search, I don't exist! Wouldn't let me try again! This is the same problem that I was referring to a few days ago, which they are aware of and are supposedly fixing! I could go to the Dr, but, I can't see the point of queuing to find he can't access it either! I will wait a few days and see if we get word that it is sorted. The free phone number doesn't seem to work and I am still waiting for a reply to an email from a week ago!
As an aside, has anyone moved house since they got their MEU1/3? Ours has our old address and I was wondering if they won't accept it! We went into Citizens service to get it changed but they sent us away, saying it didn't matter!
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Its the same for me and hubby, the website after registering tells me we don't exist either, so we have both been into Paphos and filled in a form with a doctor that we chose, the doctor's receptionist said they would email us but its been a week and we haven't heard anything back from them....so we don't even know if we are properly registered...it is confusing.
wilky

Post by wilky »

Success indeed just received an email from GHS enrolment we have been approved that was quick we posted two letters to Nicosia with copies of MEU1
S1 and application form 30/04/19 did not think we would hear so quick.Now we will send an email to a personal doctor to get registered with her.We tried at her office on thursday morning but sent away as we had posted our forms to Nicosia.Heres hoping.
wilky

Post by wilky »

Just got a reply through the GHS Beneficial portal and email we have been accepted by the doctor of our chose next to arrange visit and sign confirmation of beneficiary registration to personal doctor list.
wilky

Post by wilky »

Just got back from the doctor of choice signed the confirmation of beneficiary registration to a personal doctor beneficiary list and the read GESY is going to be delayed until August.Ah well we are on the system when ever it starts.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Ahhh so there is going to be a delay.. That is not surprising after all the hiccups
Trev..