Terrible tragedy

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Cactuslil

Terrible tragedy

Post by Cactuslil »

Just seen this. Such a terrible tragedy to happen especially at Easter. Our thoughts are with them all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... otels.html
Cherry345

Re: Terrible tragedy

Post by Cherry345 »

I am so shocked by this....and saddened at the amount of evil that is in the world, I really don't think anyone is safe these days, it is such a waste of life.....156 people that woke up this morning and now are no longer here, it is so tragic.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Horrific thing to happen. The world is a terrible place at times.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

What can one say? What's in the minds of these people?

I'm just horrified.

Jim
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

It's just so awful. I wish there wasn't this evil in the world.

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
STELIOSBWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

It is shocking and really sad. Religion and fighting for it needs to stop. But it wont and will only get worse.
STELIOSBWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

My local shop is run by a Sri Lankan lad and I called up today to check his family was OK back home. The lad he employs is a Pakistani Kashmir lad Muslim. When I walked in he greeted me with happy Easter John. They just bounce off each other live happy and have a laugh with customers. This is how integration should be and we all live in peace.
TLR

Post by TLR »

My daughter and son in law are staying at a beach resort in Sri Lanka, they are safe but hotel is in lockdown and all social media shut sown, she managed a phone call last night to say they were ok, they are supposed to be flying home tonight but that's going to be a problem. She says the people of Sri Lanka are heartbroken.
We are filled with grief for the victims but feeling so very very grateful that our family are safe.