Strawberry or Kiwi... another animal story in pictures

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Strawberry or Kiwi... another animal story in pictures

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Some days ago I posted the story of lizards I was feeding with a slice of pear which they liked a lot... but yesterday I found out which fruit they really adore: Strawberry. I was testing them also with Kiwi and this was the result:

So I put a whole strawberry into their "feeding box" and until I had my camera ready for the first shot, there was already action..

This chap has obviously a conversation how to enter the box to join the others already in .. :)

very exited to have a taste...

nobody interested in the slice of Kiwi I put, but there is already a large piece missing from the strawberry..

there is still space in my tommy

maybe tomorrow there is nothing left for me...let's have another big bite..

So I wonder what will happen when I share Nuremberg sausages with them in future days... :lol:

Max
Lincoln

Re: Strawberry or Kiwi... another animal story in pictures

Post by Lincoln »

You certainly have some lovely animal friends. Glad your feeding them well. :D Great photo's.
All things are possible
smudger

Post by smudger »

Aawww Max, amazing pics!
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Brilliant, Max! 👏👏👏👏
Kay
Those who do not like cats, must have been mice in a former life! :lol:
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

That was lovely, totally loved it....off to buy strawberries for my babies now lol, and I like the idea of your feeding box think I have to copy that as well lol.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Cherry345 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:55 am That was lovely, totally loved it....off to buy strawberries for my babies now lol, and I like the idea of your feeding box think I have to copy that as well lol.
Be sure that the strawberry is very ripe and cut a tiny piece off, that the smell appears....you will see how quick they will come and feed...
The idea of the "feeding box" came from the lizards themselves. They always had a walk through it, searching between little stones and woods I put, so I started to feed them there. Today the "old" strawberry was still there, heavy reduced, and a maximum of five lizards at the same time were in with little arguments....

Max