Printer cartridges - recycle for charity!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Spock

Printer cartridges - recycle for charity!

Post by Spock »

My UK Rotary Club, the eClub of Greater Manchester and Cheshire, is able to get cash for printer ink cartridges, for use in our charitable work both in the UK and around the world. Most are acceptable but I will be happy to have whatever I can get, and am asking for people to not throw them away as seems to happen here in Cyprus, but to let me have them instead.

I have arranged with Holitec to take them in at both their Coral Bay and Prodromi offices, and also the Friends Hospice Paphos shops in Polis, and hopefully soon in Paphos too. There is a small collecting bin in each of these locations, and my thanks go to both organisations for their kind help with this.

eGMaC is a new type of project-led Rotary Club that meets using social media and video conferencing, and we have done away with all the formalities and rituals of traditional Rotary clubs. This means I can still be actively involved although I spend half the year here in Cyprus. We are in our infancy, but have already supported the provision of bore holes in Zambia, micro-finance of entrepreneurs in developing countries through Lend With Care, and recycling old work tools for use in African villages. As well as this we have also supported local causes in our area of Greater Manchester and Cheshire.

Collecting used printer cartridges is one of the ways we are trying to raise funds in support of this, and every single one that we can collect really will help. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/egmac.rotary/
Boldly going......
Cherry345

Re: Printer cartridges - recycle for charity!

Post by Cherry345 »

I will definitely remember to take mine to the shop in Polis, thanks.
Spock

Re: Printer cartridges - recycle for charity!

Post by Spock »

These are starting to come in now.
Many, many thanks for all your support.
They (or rather the money that they produce) will be put to very good use.
Boldly going......