The tulips are beginning to appear!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

The tulips are beginning to appear!

Post by Paphos Life »

The tulips are beginning to appear in the tulip fields of Polemi. Don't rush to see them just yet though, as they are still a bit shy.

Read the article and chat about it below...

the-tulips-are-beginning-to-appear.jpg
the-tulips-are-beginning-to-appear.jpg (96.03 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
Cherry345

Re: The tulips are beginning to appear!

Post by Cherry345 »

That sounds beautiful, I didn't know there was a festival in Polemi, we will really look forward to seeing all of the tulips...thanks.
WHL

Post by WHL »

For Tulip lovers, if you ever find yourself in Holland, in April /May time, this is a must see, a piece of Heaven on Earth, my wife dragged me there twice, and even me, whos not a flower person was blown away.
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

That was just beautiful, and I particularly enjoyed the end of the video where it was just the pictures and the music, is that you and your wife, what a beautiful couple, thank you for posting it as it really brightened my day.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Cherry345 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 am That was just beautiful, and I particularly enjoyed the end of the video where it was just the pictures and the music, is that you and your wife, what a beautiful couple, thank you for posting it as it really brightened my day.
Glad you enjoyed the video, unfortunately that's not me and my wife, we are a bit more wrinkled :lol: seriously though,it's a must visit place. i'm not a flower person, but it truly is, a bit of Heaven on earth. tip go as soon as it opens in the morning, as it gets very busy later on in the day.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Visited the Keukenhof gardens in the Netherlands and it is an amazing experience. Well worth a visit for everyone.

Jim