MEU-3 Today

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

MEU-3 Today

Post by Lincoln »

Yaba Daba DOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

Today in our letter box was post. Unusual as we have all post going to our P.O. Box. Anyway the long and short of it is we have now got our MEU3.

We had our appointment 18th Dec and the MEU3 was processed on the 22 Feb.

We are a very happy couple. :D :P :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Another note to add. There is NO expiry date. :D
Last edited by Lincoln on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All things are possible
Mrblobby

Re: MEU-3 Today

Post by Mrblobby »

Well done . And thanks for sharing .

Our appointment was the end of January , so we now have a rough idea how much longer it might take .
Ams

Post by Ams »

I'm waiting for mine, but have to admit I don't actually know what it is. Is it a document/slip, or an ID card?

Thanks
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Ams wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm I'm waiting for mine, but have to admit I don't actually know what it is. Is it a document/slip, or an ID card?

Thanks
Virtually the same as the MEU 1. It says on it Certificate/Card
All things are possible
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Ams wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm I'm waiting for mine, but have to admit I don't actually know what it is. Is it a document/slip, or an ID card?

Thanks
As Lincoln said , looks the same as an meu1 , samples here .

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6675&p=66615&hilit=Meu2#p66615
ashlep

Post by ashlep »

I applied for MEU2a, they couldn't tell me how long it would take to arrive in the post....but I am not allowed to leave Cyprus until I get it (immigration officer never stamped my passport on arrival at the airport and Immigration office here would not give me anything stating that my application is being processed, they just told me to wait). We move house in three weeks and I have a feeling it won't arrive before then. :(
JimX

Post by JimX »

Not sure why some get over excited about obtaining their MEU3 formes through the post, we did the paperwork ourselves no need for expensive agents, they came within a month, the time we spent in the Immigration office was less than an hour, we paid our €20s each, time for postal delivery will vary of course depending who does the paperwork in Nicosia, where ours went. My advice is go get them as soon as you can.
Jim.
Tremigirl

Post by Tremigirl »

We applied for our MEU3 last September and haven't received it yet.
Does anyone know how we can check up on why we haven't received it yet?
Thank you.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Tremgirl. If you look at the document that they gave you at the application meeting. It should have all the info on there. You have to quote the dedicated number I believe via Nicosia.
All things are possible
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

So what do you do if the paper they gave you at the interview has unfortunately got lost? Like Tremigirl I applied last September and have heard nothing since.
Dee
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

Appointment made for my friend in December. Appointment is on 29 March. Will they or wont they? LOL
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Hi H-I-C,
Yes I did apply through Gwenny.But Gwenny is ill and her present employees don’t seem to have her contacts. One of them actually said they were too busy with lots of new applicants.
The impression I got was that they don’t know who to contact in the Immigration dept.
Hence the reason for my post, as I am worried about the non appearance of my MEU3. I feel as if they are letting me down.
Dee
daveg

Post by daveg »

Probably been covered before but....
Can any body give a definitive answer that 5 yrs of ban k statements are needed when applying for MEU3 even though we have a MEU1?
Loathe to give out that information.... thanks
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

List of contact names and numbers so hopefully one of these will be the correct one. However, it appears you need the number on the document given to you at the interview as a reference:
http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/crmd/crmd.nsf ... #_Section5
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Austin 7 - from comments over the past 8-9 months regarding documents accepted at the interview, it appears to change from one person's account to another, so hopefully someone who has had their interview within the past few weeks will comment.
aphrodite

Post by aphrodite »

Also had my interview in July last year, received MEU3 in February.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Thanks galexindia- v helpful.
Dee
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

My interview was January , and I was told tax information was not acceptable , so things do change .
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Surprised at the non acceptance of tax returns as in many ways they are better proof than utility bills g our landlord has the water and rates in his name and has never lived in this property. He also has a Cyprus bank account!