Tavernaki

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
smudger

Re: Tavernaki

Post by smudger »

http://www.paphospeople.com/ppforum/sea ... mit=Search

David Brown you seem to have a knack of opening your mouth and planting your foot firmly in it. I have made nothing up, nor would I and as usual your comments are rude, untrue and yet again libellous. You would be well advised to think carefully before putting comments on forums in the future, this is not the first time you have posted libellous remarks.
You don't know me from Adam, yet you think it acceptable to place comments like these on a public forum. You have no basis whatsoever for accusing me of making up lies and I expect an instant and public apology from you.

The comment I have copied above was not the only time I heard about the Tavernaki licence, it was common knowledge at the time. I use the restaurant, enjoy the food there and also like Chris. I have no reason on earth to post lies, nor would I.
Last edited by smudger on Sun May 12, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

smudger wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:34 am http://www.paphospeople.com/ppforum/sea ... mit=Search

David Brown you seem to have a knack of opening your mouth and planting your foot furmly in it. I have made nothing up, nor would I and as usual your comments are rude, untrue and yet again libellous. You would be well advised to think carefully before putting comments on forums in the future, this is not the first time you have posted libellous remarks.
You don't know me from Adam, yet you think it acceptable to place comments like these on a public forum. You have no basis whatsoever for accusing me of making up lies and I expect an instant and public apology from you.

The comment I have copied above was not the only time I heard about the Tavernaki licence, it was common knowledge at the time. I use the restaurant, enjoy the food there and also like Chris. I have no reason on earth to post lies, nor would I.

David Brown is also making up stories on the GESY sites as well. It would appear he makes things up and then places them on various forums.
All things are possible
J B

Post by J B »

Lincoln wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:38 am
David Brown is also making up stories .............
But, his tractors were much better than those Massey Fergusons ... ;) :lol:
J B
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

I wouldn’t be at all surprised Flossie, and I wouldn’t mind betting he’s already registered another name to replace this one once he’s rumbled!
smudger

Post by smudger »

Curioser and curioser!! Thanks peeps.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Flossie wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:49 pm Rumours are that 'David Brown' is yet another fake name of a many times banned previous 'member' who was noted for this type of trouble making!
Please don't post "rumours". They are often wrong.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

If people have suspicions about a poster please send me a PM and I will look into it. Until that time, please assume people are who they claim to be.

Also, bear in mind what Smudger said about libellous comments. Smudger is not exaggerating. It is not worth being dragged through the courts for the sake of a petty forum squabble.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We have just returned from a Sunday lunch meal at the original Tavernaki, and very nice it was too..
We has a starter of Tomato Soup, the main course was Roast pork with (cut) roast potatoes and mixed veg with Gravy... There was a complimentary sweet of cake and ice cream and a complimentary liqueur at the end of the meal.. The chef was Ivan, and there was one waitress..
The price of €10 each included a drink, and I had a beer and my wife had a small carafe of wine...

We both enjoyed it and we hope that Chris can get the place back to what it was a while back..
We will be returning..
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Out of curiousity why do you specify "(cut) roast potatoes"?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Because they were not large whole roast potatoes, or even Halves... They were cut into smaller pieces, possible 'bite size' :-)
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Ah got it. Almost like potato cubes.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Yep, but some outside rounded edges :-)
Trev..
smudger

Post by smudger »

David Brown

I still await your apology for your crass and totally unfounded accusations re Tavernaki. Unless of course you can supply proof of your stupidity. Failing which, you may leave me littke choice but to consult my lawyer. Regardless of the spelling, your comments are nevertheless libelous. Perhaps, rather than picking fault with my spelling, you may be far better employed wording your apology.

Far from taking me to task re my spelling of libelous perhaps you may like to check your own 'grammar' - on this and other threads - which is virtually indecipherable. Particularly re whom exactly you are addressing. For instance, I have never been banned from this forum or any other, so to whom exactly were those comments addressed, and where is your proof?? And why?

You may post 'the way you see things' which is fairly obvious, but you really need to take more care regarding the TRUTH, which more often than not differs massively from your posts, including the copious, but fairly meaningless comments on this thread.

You clearly do have a high opinion of your own thoughts and opinions, sadly these differ massively from the truth.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Back onto the subject... The Tavernaki is still trading and would no doubt welcome your custom to support this good little restaurant..
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

And on that good bit of news, let us close this thread.

Any further discussions about spelling misdemeanors and libel should be conducted via PM.