Disabled phone, help

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
smudger

Disabled phone, help

Post by smudger »

My granddaughter has managed to disable her IPhone 4s. Can anyone advise best place to get it fixed??
Jimgym

Re: Disabled phone, help

Post by Jimgym »

The shop next door to Italian restaurant, almost opposite Cosmic are very good.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Know the place you mean Jim, many thanks.
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

Jimgym wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:51 pm The shop next door to Italian restaurant, almost opposite Cosmic are very good.
The pizza place, Pizzeria Italiana La Sardegna Da Gino, incidentally serves the best pizza in town in our opinion ;) .

A.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Lofos-5 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:14 pm
Jimgym wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:51 pm The shop next door to Italian restaurant, almost opposite Cosmic are very good.
The pizza place, Pizzeria Italiana La Sardegna Da Gino, incidentally serves the best pizza in town in our opinion ;) .

A.
I wonder if they've got together with the phone fixer next door and do a - while you wait service :) If not, someone give them the nod - they may just be missing out on a great business idea!
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Smudger, what do you mean by disabled? Any specific symptoms?

BTW, we used to go to Gino's for Pizza, but the one at Aphrodite Brewery at Tsada are fantastic.
smudger

Post by smudger »

PolemiIan, unfortunately I'm not really sure, she says it was after the battery had run down,
and when charged again asked for passcode, which she entered twice, it then came up with "phone is disabled go to iTunes" tried that but it's beyond my IT skills to sort, so thought easiest would be to find a man/woman who can!
smudger

Post by smudger »

Thanks Lloyd, I had actually tried to do it through Google, but proved beyond my capabilities. Not helped by said granddaughter telling me I was doing it wrong, yet when I left it to her to do it she had to admit defeat!

Had to go SOS with her iPad so have left both with them to repair and resurrect! Wasn't sure they did phones, but they can, so two birds with one stone!
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

PolemIan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm ... but the one at Aphrodite Brewery at Tsada are fantastic.
yes, the pizzas there are really good too, very true. Spoilt for choices it seems :D :D
smudger

Post by smudger »

Dead right Lloyd, I know when I'm defeated!! :lol: