Isis Child

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
STELIOSBWFC

Isis Child

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

Should the kid come home. For me its a no as if they had won she would not give a stuff about us. Them type have cut our lads heads off. Chop her head off and be done with the pile of shit.
STELIOSBWFC

Re: Isis Child

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

I have family that have served In the forces and found it hard and this would be a slap in the face if she is aloud home.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Know how you feel, sadly I fear that she will be allowed back into Britain, but I think that the law must change to protect law abiding citizens who's hard earned money will no doubt go into supporting her and her offspring, what a soft stupid country we have become.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Steve - SJD

Post by Steve - SJD »

Firefly wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:04 pm Know how you feel, sadly I fear that she will be allowed back into Britain, but I think that the law must change to protect law abiding citizens who's hard earned money will no doubt go into supporting her and her offspring, what a soft stupid country we have become.

Jackie
I don't think the law needs to be changed - just the will to apply existing law.

It doesn't sit well that she should be allowed back in the UK but legally I don't think we are able to prevent that by making her stateless. I understand the argument that she was brainwashed when she was younger but believe that at some point you have to take responsibility. She should be allowed back in but arrested on arrival and charged with whatever offence they can make stick - including treason imo.

Cheers

Steve
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

If she is British then she is a British problem.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Do they have to admit her? She could be a lot of trouble from a security aspect. No one forced her and her pals to go to Syria. She is now 19yrs old and should be held fully responsible for her previous actions. She has committed treason and should be locked away.How many of our brave soldiers have died in this horrible war against the unspeakable, evil IS.
As a point of interest, what happened to her previous 2 children and did she have a husband or anyone who can support her and the child?

Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Perhaps people should look at this in the reverse way. What if a foreigner went to the UK and committed a terrorist act. Once they were released from a UK jail, the UK would naturally want to deport her. What if their country of origin had made her stateless? What would we then do?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

She isn't in jail nor has she been as far as I know, she lives with terrorists, she can stay with them and good riddance.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Good point, Firefly. She probably wants to go home because IS are being defeated and living conditions there aren’t very comfortable. If they are having similar weather in Syria to ours here, I can understand that it isn’t great living there! But why should she have a right to return to UK when it suits her? She was happy to leave and to consort with the terrorists there and has admitted to seeing unspeakable things while there. She is hardened now and very different to how she was before going.
Dee
Mike.1940

Post by Mike.1940 »

Her Dutch husband apparently surrendered to troops in Syria (not the ones supporting Assad.) so what's stopping her going to Holland with her terrorist husband as the child now born is entitled to dutch nationality and she by marriage to him. Lets hope that the child is taken away from her and that will stop another radical growing up under her influence. she has given up all her rights.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

I also was under the impression her husband is still alive... So yes, why can't she go to him?
If he's not, then she's still a British citizen and we're responsible for her. The only solution for me if this is the case is to bring her back, arrest and charge, then incarceration. After that, release on a tag with restrictions of no contact with any religious factors at all.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Anyone. . . . . And I mean anybody who is "not phased at all" by a human severed head in a bin . . . . . . Has got to be treated very very carefully???

Maggie B
Varky

Post by Varky »

Why does she not apply for asylum in a country more sympathetic to her beliefs. No need to answer as I think we all know the reason(s)
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Its obvious how members feel about this.But its our fault,the UK is still yet a democratic country,we have voted into power the politicians to take the decisions for us,and will certainly toddle off to the polls at the next election vote for one of the three main parties again,,,,,,,,and get more of the same again.....There is an alternative but its not like us.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Jules

Maybe we are a last resort, who knows, Holland may have already refused her entry.

Jackie
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Austin7

Knowing our weak government, probably yes :roll:
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Firefly wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:34 pm Austin7

Knowing our weak government, probably yes :roll:

Yes agree Austin..so as I said above we are voting in as you say at each election "weak governments " and will do it again at the next election :?
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

Maybe there are a couple of spare drones available with her ticket on the side.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Chaddy

You have said 'Firefly wrote' no she didn't, the second sentence is all yours.

Whichever way you vote, no party as yet will prevent terrorists and their families from re-entering the UK, maybe it would be a vote winner, who knows.

Jackie
tonee

Post by tonee »

It,s cos of the benefits which will be chucked at her!