Private Doctor

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Cherry345

Private Doctor

Post by Cherry345 »

Hope someone can help, hubby needs to see a doctor tomorrow (Wednesday) and even though we are covered by the healthcare over here, if possible we would like to see a private doctor so we can just have a quick appointment without the queueing at the General and also getting up so early, it isn't anything urgent but tomorrow would be great, we have done a quick google but the only things coming up are hospitals, so I was just wondering if anyone knew of a private doctor in the Paphos area, also is it the same as the Uk where we call for an appointment.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
trevnhil

Re: Private Doctor

Post by trevnhil »

In the morning ring Doctor Mala and ask for an appointment. I am sure they will be able to fit you in.
They are on the main road in Chloraka not far from opposite Jim Peck's butchers. The cost should be around €35 or so. It is a lady doctor and she is very good..

http://www.paphosmedical.com/?fbclid=Iw ... vtcJ2v0SQ8
Trev..
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

Dr Dora at the Blue Cross Clinic just down from Alphamega.26221111
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Thanks Trev that is really helpful, we will call in the morning, and thank you so much for the link that is great, I told my hubby that a quick post on here would sort it out lol, you guys are the best, thanks again.
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Hi Cactuslil, we did see the Blue Cross when we were looking online, is that a clinic or a hospital as hubby thought it sounded like a hospital, it seems we have so much to learn over here....
smudger

Post by smudger »

Cherry.... I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr Marangos at the Blue Cross clinic or Dr Dora at the Blue Cross clinic. You will probably get an appointment on the same day you ring. It is a hospital, but also a clinic where you can see a variety of doctors, and also have treatment where necessary. I have personally seen Dr Marangos several times in the clinic and my granddaughter has had a minor operation in the hospital, wholly successful.
JimX

Post by JimX »

There are several private hospitals in Pafos just turn up no need for an appointment you will seen by the GPs, if you go about 8am you will be looked at, I use the Iasis there are several GPs around at that time of the day.
Jim.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Cherry345... Just to enlighten you in case you don't know. Most of the private hospitals in Paphos have private doctors working from their own rooms, but in the hospital buildings.. So any of the recommended doctors should be just fine..
Trev..
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Thank you all so much, we now have an appointment with a doctor at 12 noon, this site is totally invaluable, and I am so grateful that everyone is so helpful....Thank you so so much.