I did it again: enormous Barracuda for Lunch.. (pics)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: I did it again: enormous Barracuda for Lunch.. (pics)

Post by Dominic »

It has already been established that Max was at the restaurant for several hours, taking photos etc. All you are doing, in the guise of telling people to stop making excuses, is going over old ground you clearly haven't bothered to read properly.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
daveg

Post by daveg »

I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the photos....long may they continue !
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Ancient History wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:12 am Good lunch! Which taverna at Timi is this please?
It is called F......s and if you use my photos as a picture puzzle you will easily find out :lol: :lol: . Very popular by the Cypriots which come even from as far as Nicosia to eat fresh fish here while British people I don't spot too often whatever reason they have. Recently I see more Russian and Chinese people.... I eat there 52 times per year since 2012, always early Saturday's lunchtime to get the very fresh fish from the day before somebody else is the lucky one to the point that when there is rough weather and very little fish they are phoning me what is available, to reserve it. In winter it is also a treat for me to enjoy nearly 10c higher temperatures at the sea, than in my place as I don't like the cold...

Max
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

Before my hubby and I moved over to Cyprus I spent a few months of reading posts on this site going back quite a few years, and I came across a post where you were talking about this fish restaurant and you actually wrote down the name of it, thankfully I was so intrigued that I bookmarked the thread so I am happy to say I know exactly where it is, we still haven't visited it yet but hope to do so soon, and I will look out for you lol.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Max keep posting and enjoying your fish lunches/zivania... ignore the miserable gits. on here