Road Tax Renewal

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MacManiac

Road Tax Renewal

Post by MacManiac »

As we cannot pay our Road Tax online (the site will not accept our username and password) I shall go and pay at the Citizens’ Office. Can anyone remind me what documents are required to do this?
Lincoln

Re: Road Tax Renewal

Post by Lincoln »

MacManiac wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am As we cannot pay our Road Tax online (the site will not accept our username and password) I shall go and pay at the Citizens’ Office. Can anyone remind me what documents are required to do this?
Go to any bank :D
All things are possible
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

To save a journey:
To renew my car tax on JCC Smart I had to use my email address as the username.
Password is the last 3 numbers of the ID document used when you registered the vehicle (Passport number or Cyprus Yellow Slip number ) or you can find it at C9 on the Vehicle log - the last 3 digits before the /
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

If you go to the bank you need your log book plus ID.

A.
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

Popped into the Citizens’ Office and they asked for my car insurance document. Once checked, it was “How would you like to pay?” My thanks to people for their help.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

It is handy for people to know that the Citizens office need your insurance document..
Trev..
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

MacManiac wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am As we cannot pay our Road Tax online (the site will not accept our username and password) I shall go and pay at the Citizens’ Office. Can anyone remind me what documents are required to do this?
Are we talking Jccsmart ? Did you try the retrieve function ? If not and you have a spare email address you could always set up a new account .