TAXISNET

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
mike strand2

TAXISNET

Post by mike strand2 »

Went on the TAXISNET website to check whether I'd submitted a tax return for 2018, but found nothing. I'm damned if I can remember if I submitted a paper version or did it on-line!! However the on-line form is headed 2007 and it does contain previous figures of income etc. But I wasn't here in 2007 and where is there a form headed 2018?

There's a link to a contact form that doesn't work! Is it me, or are the Tax Dept useless at on-line stuff?

Any help appreciated.
trevnhil

Re: TAXISNET

Post by trevnhil »

Have you even registered to to use taxisnet. ? It would seem to me that you have not completed a form for this year..
Trev..
darrow

Post by darrow »

You have to be registered with Taxis net to view tax returns. You are provided with a password and user name, which you can alter once you have access
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

mike strand2 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:11 pm Went on the TAXISNET website to check whether I'd submitted a tax return for 2018, but found nothing. I'm damned if I can remember if I submitted a paper version or did it on-line!! However the on-line form is headed 2007 and it does contain previous figures of income etc. But I wasn't here in 2007 and where is there a form headed 2018?

There's a link to a contact form that doesn't work! Is it me, or are the Tax Dept useless at on-line stuff?

Any help appreciated.
Mike I'm having exactly the same trouble. It only shows my 2017 return. 2018 seems not to exist. Like you the link doesn't work. I will phone them tomorrow - in the hope that someone will answer the phone,
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

darrow wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:10 pm You have to be registered with Taxis net to view tax returns. You are provided with a password and user name, which you can alter once you have access
I registered ages ago. If I hadn't, then I would not have been able to get into my TAXISnet account.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

You say... " I'm damned if I can remember if I submitted a paper version or did it on-line!! "
As far as I am aware there were no paper forms this year..
Trev..
Geertruida

Post by Geertruida »

I don't think you can submit 2018 tax form until the year is over.
Miloman

Post by Miloman »

The 2018 tax return is not usually available until about March 2019
Previously MofArodes on CL
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

They have always been good at replying to my emails .

taxisnet@mof.gov.cy