AMAZON DELIVERY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
jen

AMAZON DELIVERY

Post by jen »

If you shop online at Amazon*, you can get free standard delivery (norm 99p-£4.99 for non-Prime members) using the code FREEDELIVERY until 11.59pm on Wed 5 Dec. For other ways to save at Amazon, see our Amazon Discounts & Deals Finder guide.

It usually only offers free delivery if you're spending £10+ on books or £20+ in any product category on items dispatched by Amazon, but with this code there's no minimum spend.

The code's only valid on items listed as 'dispatched' or 'fulfilled' by Amazon (not third-party sellers), which should be stated on the product page. Of course, delivery's free anyway if you're an Amazon Prime member – if you're not, see how to beat delivery charges for 30 days with a free trial.

Amazon has a few delivery options, but this is only valid on 'Standard' delivery (1-2 days after dispatch), which usually costs 99p for items that can be delivered in an envelope, £2.99 for media such as books, music, DVDs and video games, or £4.99 for most other items.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: AMAZON DELIVERY

Post by Dominic »

This only applies to UK shipping.

However, it will still be useful if you live in the UK or are ordering gifts.

And be sure to use the affiliate code:

https://amzn.to/2Fw5KuM

You know it makes sense. :)
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Polly

Post by Polly »

Ordered some tablets from Amazon on Wednesday 19th Dec. There were six tubs in all and delivery was via Royal Mail. Bit disappointed as previous orders of same product, albeit different supplier, were delivered to the door by DHL. Coming by post I assumed I would have to go the the PO and collect. Deliver date was given as 8th January, so I was surprised on arriving back at my house on 27th Dec that they were on the front door step presumably left by the post man. Eight days in total including a weekend and Christmas!
STELIOSBWFC

Post by STELIOSBWFC »

Not sure if Dom will allow this post as it calls a supplier on Amazon but it based on my shopping experience and lots of others at Bramley Farm book. P lease do not order from this company I spent 80 pounds on books for presents and not 1 arrived and read the feedback. Amazon have been great and refunded me with a sorry Email. Well done Amazon and not a reflection on the service you provide or your company in anyway and I will continue to use your service as it is more of a reassurance that if ripped off you step up.