More rain and thunderstorms as unsettled weather to continue until Saturday

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

More rain and thunderstorms as unsettled weather to continue until Saturday

Post by Paphos Life »

The unsettled weather continues with more rain and thunderstorms expected today and an orange thunderstorm warning remains in force until 11 am.The met office said Wednesday will be mainly cloudy with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms which may be accompanied by hail....

Read the article and chat about it below...
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Re: More rain and thunderstorms as unsettled weather to continue until Saturday

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Well, I personally believe the big rain is over. I measured the last two days 55 l/m2 after the 70 l/m2 on the 30th of Nov., so altogether in less than 5 days 125 l/m2. This large amount I never counted since I live at this place. Very good for the water situation for the dams, even when it does not show it yet. Dams are still at the lowest level since long time http://www.moa.gov.cy/moa/wdd/Wdd.nsf/p ... endocument

I took the chance of having a secure bonfire in my garden while it was raining last afternoon to get rid of huge piles of ex weeds and cuttings while using old cooking oils to start the fire and keep it going without producing too much smoke...

Max
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

2018-12-05_115148.jpg
2018-12-05_115148.jpg (150.29 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

Partly to mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. High 19°C. Wind south-southwest around 3 m/s, gusting to 8 m/s, in the morning, becoming 5 m/s, gusting to 9 m/s, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly around 2 mm.
Tonight

Mostly cloudy to cloudy in the evening, becoming dense overcast after midnight. Rain likely. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 14°C. Wind south around 1 m/s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Precipitation mostly around 5 mm.
Thursday

Dense overcast. Rain very likely. Scattered thundershowers possible. High 16°C. Wind northeast around 1 m/s. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Precipitation mostly between 10 and 20 mm.
Thursday night

Dense overcast in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog in the evening. Rain likely in the evening, then a chance of rain after midnight. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 11°C. Wind north-northeast around 2 m/s in the evening, becoming 5 m/s, gusting to 8 m/s, after midnight. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly between 10 and 20 mm.
Friday

Partly cloudy. A slight chance of rain. High 15°C. Wind north-northeast around 6 m/s, gusting to 10 m/s. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm.
Friday night

Mostly clear in the evening, becoming clear after midnight. Low 6°C. Wind north around 2 m/s.
Saturday

Mostly sunny in the morning, becoming sunny in the afternoon. High 18°C. Wind northeast around 1 m/s in the morning, becoming south-southwest in the afternoon.
Saturday night

Clear. Low 6°C. Wind northeast around 2 m/s.
Sunday

Sunny in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 19°C. Wind north around 1 m/s in the morning, becoming west in the afternoon.
Sunday night

Partly cloudy. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Low 12°C. Wind north-northwest near calm in the evening, becoming east-northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm.

Every effort has been made to ensure this forecast is as accurate as possible for both values and timing of events. No responsibility is taken for possible forecasting errors. Users are advised to confirm the forecast before using it for critical applications.

Unless specifically stated otherwise, all pages and data on this web site are copyright © Brian Ellis, 1996-2014, All Rights Reserved. Single pages may be copied for private use only. Any quotations or references must be acknowledged with the source URL and this copyright notice.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Pissed down last night, and still raining.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Huh?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.