Christmas lunch

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mrblobby

Christmas lunch

Post by Mrblobby »

Does anyone know any eating places that will be serving Christmas lunch not on Christmas Day , either before or after ?

My reason for asking we like to eat and go , but the places we have tried in the past years take so long to serve .
Reesy

Re: Christmas lunch

Post by Reesy »

Hole in the Wall....Coral Bay are serving Christmas Lunch as an option for the next two sundays...with entertainment.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Not sure where you live but The Vineyard at Letymbou are doing a Xmas lunch on the Sunday 16th, you will need to book early as its hard to get a table there even on a normal Sunday.
David
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Thank you both , gives me a couple of options .
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Mr Blobby

Tweedie's in Chloraka have a Christmas menu which is as follows:

Christmas Eve for dinner
Christmas Day for lunch
Boxing Day for Brunch

I appreciate you requested not Christmas Day but thought I would post this for you in any event. Tweedies's is also open on Sundays for lunch only 12.30 - 4.30pm and in all probability have Christmas fayre on the menu- they did last Sunday
Their telephone number is 99 12 65 90. They close after Boxing Day until Thursday 3rd January
Booking is esssential.

Have a good lunch wherever you go.

Rita
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Reesy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:44 am Hole in the Wall....Coral Bay are serving Christmas Lunch as an option for the next two sundays...with entertainment.
Thanks Reesy , we took your advice and went on the 16th and 23rd and had two excellent Christmas Lunches . :D