"EVIL BARSTEWARDS"

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
memory man

"EVIL BARSTEWARDS"

Post by memory man »

Ecologists: Unacceptable, reprehensible and brutal murder of dogs with blades

:evil: :evil: :evil:

We demand the exemplary punishment of those who kill the dogs in Paphos with blades and we reinstate the requirement for animal police

Unacceptable, reprehensible, brutish and unacceptable is the act of killing dogs in the most horrible way they may exist. As we learn from a newspaper published by Phileleftheros, Pafos identifies the phenomenon of blade placement in foods that are a treat for dogs to eat with ease.

As a Movement of Ecologists - Citizens' Co-operation we once again urge the creation of Animal Police, in order to provide genuinely exemplary punishments to those who convert dogs and, more generally, animals to scapegoats of their own differences.

With the creation of animal police, our police can finally manage the particular problems arising from poor dog care and education, as well as intervene timely when issues of animal welfare breakthrough arise to prevent the worst of animals as well as for people. In this case, an organized campaign is being reported across Paphos, where many dogs found horrible death by the same method.

It is also imperative to immediately amend the Dog Law, both for better control and management of the issues arising from dog ownership and to effectively address the problems caused by the illegal breeding and possession of dogs, their brutal killing or abandonment .

For the last time, we have highlighted the need to safeguard both animal rights and human rights.

Ecologist Movement - Citizen Collaboration

PafosPress
Firefly

Re: "EVIL BARSTEWARDS"

Post by Firefly »

Oh my God, just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. Sick and evil.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
smudger

Post by smudger »

I'm truly staggered at the lengths some people will go to in order to hurt animals. I think they have the species mixed up, the barstewards doing thus are the true animals.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Jacs, animals don't do this, to be truly evil it takes a human.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

I understand where you are coming from Jackie and I agree it is truly hideous but animals can and do exhibit behaviour that could be classed as evil! There are plenty of incidents on film showing this but whether animals do this for amusement is debatable?

Shane
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

truly, truly sickening

Rita
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Shane

As I see it, animals usually kill for food, yes I know there are exceptions, but putting blades in animal food to kill the animal is truly horrific. Only a human would do this.

Jackie
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

As I said, it is hideous but don't think for one minute that nature is this cuddly little character portrayed in the movies! It's not and it can be evil just like humans, google it and you will see what I mean?

Shane
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Shane

Do you know how old I am ? 'Cuddly little character', I know how nature works, but this is not nature in my book, it might be in yours.

I do not want to enter into endless discourse about animals in the wild, which actually has no bearing on the op, my opinion of this truly barbaric treatment of innocent animals by humans will not change.

Jackie
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Jackie, what has age got to do with it? And I never said that nature was in your book …………………… nature is a fact of life and unfortunately it has a harsh reality sometimes! Getting back on topic, as I said this sort of act is horrendous nothing more nothing less but don't make humans out as the only callous beings on the planet because they are not!

Shane
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Shane

My last words on this subject.

This is not a callous act, this is a deliberate act of barbarism perpetrated on innocent animals, done purely to result in an agonising death of those animals.

Jackie
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Humans are animals anyway.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.