Vacuume cleaner advise please.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Carol44

Vacuume cleaner advise please.

Post by Carol44 »

After 6 years, my vacuum cleaner has completely packed up. Before I purchase another machine, would anyone kindly give any advice on possibly what, and/or, what not to buy.
Will be looking to pay around 180 to 200 Euros. Thank you in advance.
Lazydaze52

Re: Vacuume cleaner advise please.

Post by Lazydaze52 »

We’ve had a cylinder Vax machine for about 3 years and can’t say I’m that impressed with it, suction is very poor and it keeps blocking when you use the different tools.

We have just ordered a robot vacuum from Amazon for around about your price range, if you’re interested I’ll give you an update once it’s here.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

We have a Thomas Aqua from Germany. It has a water filter that catches all the dust. A very clever piece of kit though can't remember the exact price we paid for it.
Worth a look on Amazon Germany.
Jim
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

In my experience (domestic and work-wise) you cannot beat a Henry, by Numatic International. I'd be very surprised if these are NOT sold in Cyprus.

And price-wise, they are well within your budget! Very powerful, quality tools and SS pipe, long reach, cheap hepaflow bags. They are what the cleaning contractors use to do the Dyson showroom by the M4 every night, LOL!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss ... 2W8MOP4R1Q

AL :)
Gone but not forgotten...
Carol44

Post by Carol44 »

Thank you all for your helpful replies. My other half likes the Henry, (it was used in his company in UK) so, it's the main contender.
Thanks again.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Bought a couple from lidls, the chrome barrel type, one for house one for car etc, about 70/80euro each, great suction, very happy with them
similar to this but without the power outlet on top
Carol44

Post by Carol44 »

Just purchased a Henry from Premier Electric. So, thanks again, all done and dusted, (pardon the slight pun). 2 year guarantee, tested it.... great suction.