Ladies hairdresser recommendation

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Rita Sherry

Re: Ladies hairdresser recommendation

Post by Rita Sherry »

Pollydoodle wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:57 am Hi

I’ve tried getting in touch with the Jonny Boo Salon but phone is ringing out and not responding to emails.

Does anyone have an alternative contact for them as I really need to get an appointment sorted.

thanks in advance.
Pollydoodle

I can assure you John was there on Saturday and did my hair as he does weekly. The telephone was definitely ringing frequently. However I do not know when you tried calling either the salon or John himself but today is Sunday and hairdressers are not open here and doubtless he is relaxing on his day off. I have however sent him a text to say you are trying to contact him but have not as yet received a reply but it is only a short time ago. John lives very near to me but I hesitate to go to his house on his day off but I am sure he will reply when he is available. Meantime might I suggest you try the salon again tomorrow (Monday) after 10 am and I will endeavour myself to speak with him but cannot until the afternoon as I have an appointment in the morning.

Rita
Rita Sherry

Re: Ladies hairdresser recommendation

Post by Rita Sherry »

Hello Again Pollydoodle

I have now heard back from Jonny - he suggests you call him tomorrow (Monday) after 10am. Mention my name when you call and then he will be able to identify you as, of course, I dont know your correct name.

Rita