RUGBY

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

RUGBY

Post by Lincoln »

Well done to ENGLAND hard game but we beat FRANCE also well done to Scotland beating Ireland.:D
All things are possible
trevnhil

Re: RUGBY

Post by trevnhil »

Agreed, well done to both teams.

Trev..
Trev..
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Watched them both - what a cliffhanger at times and to top it all my soccer team Chelsea beat Arsenal - well done all. One of the Rugby match commentators said he was walking in Richmond Park this morning with his dog when the French team came out of the hotel where they were staying and the dog turned and ran away - they were rather huge gentlemen.

Rita
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

We lived near Penny Hill Park, which had a lovely spa which we would treat ourselves to a couple of times a year. The England Rugby Team also used it, and one day we were in the Jacuzzi when a tank got in with us. He was huge.

Regarding sport, Lincoln's fairytale season continues. They are now top of their league, in the 5th round of the FA cup, and in the 1/4 finals of the FA trophy.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

Glad England won but France played much better!
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

As Eddie Jones said "ugly game brilliant result"! :D

Shane
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Dominic wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:15 am We lived near Penny Hill Park, which had a lovely spa which we would treat ourselves to a couple of times a year. The England Rugby Team also used it, and one day we were in the Jacuzzi when a tank got in with us. He was huge.

Regarding sport, Lincoln's fairytale season continues. They are now top of their league, in the 5th round of the FA cup, and in the 1/4 finals of the FA trophy.
Come on the IMP's :D
All things are possible
emgee

Post by emgee »

Superb win by Wales, just can't wait to see if England turn up to play us next week.

Alan
PeteandSylvi

Post by PeteandSylvi »

emgee wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 am Superb win by Wales, just can't wait to see if England turn up to play us next week.

Alan
Wow, are you gonna regret those words!!!!!! ;)

Pete
JimX

Post by JimX »

Alan oh yes they will turn up, looking forward to a great game unlike that against the French.
Jim.
emgee

Post by emgee »

Wales v England and the Wolves v Newcastle straight after. I've laid out a €1,000.00 double bet on Wales and Wolves. Partying in the Brewery Bar on Saturday Night later on...................

Alan
smudger

Post by smudger »

Wow!!! Sense, money, than, more ???? Ha ha! Good on you Alan!
keving

Post by keving »

emgee wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 pm Wales v England and the Wolves v Newcastle straight after. I've laid out a €1,000.00 double bet on Wales and Wolves. Partying in the Brewery Bar on Saturday Night later on...................

Alan
I like your sense of humour.

Can I suggest a 2 euro double the other way around so at least you can afford some beer to cry into when your main bet goes down?
boycott

Post by boycott »

Whilst watching the last few International rugby games I have noticed that at the back of the players shirts (Whatever happened to the old fashioned cotton loose fitting rugby shirts?) there is a padded section about 3 inches by 1 inch just below the hem of the neck, any ideas what this is for?
It also seems to the same for all teams.
memory man

Post by memory man »

Found this on Google:-

its 2 main things: its a GPS tracker for speed, distance, and so on, but also (more importantly for the medical staff/statisticians) it measures g-force in impacts (presumably just a simple accelerometer?). The medical staff review the telemetry from this, at the same time as watching footage, to see how heavy certain hits were, and compare to injuries etc. (They need the footage to know whether the g-force is from a tackle, or just Habana stepping an opponent
boycott

Post by boycott »

Thanks MM, very interesting and am sure it provides great knowledge.
emgee

Post by emgee »

Keving

Just popping round to the bookies!

Thanks for the advice.

Alan
Royal

Post by Royal »

emgee wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 pm Wales v England and the Wolves v Newcastle straight after. I've laid out a €1,000.00 double bet on Wales and Wolves. Partying in the Brewery Bar on Saturday Night later on...................

Alan
Oh dear...! (Well done England!)
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Do we have to have a collection for Alan? - Well done England

Rita
PeteandSylvi

Post by PeteandSylvi »

A brilliant, exciting game from 2 excellent teams. I almost feel sorry for Alan!

Pete