Maybe why I have never wanted to go on a cruise ship.:O)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
JimX

Maybe why I have never wanted to go on a cruise ship.:O)

Post by JimX »

The crew looks just as scary too...putting the boot in on that lady on the floor, they all get removed from the ship eventually.

See Sky news this morning.
Jim.
Ramone

Re: Maybe why I have never wanted to go on a cruise ship.:O)

Post by Ramone »

We went on a Carnival cruise ship last year from New Orleans & it was one of the best holidays we have ever had.
We sailed to various ports in the Caribbean for 7 days & can't wait to go back.
There were obviously huge problems with a large group of retards who just want to spoil everybody else's holiday. Some people just can't help themselves.
I hope they are prosecuted & given big fines or jail.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Sensational journalism at it's best :roll: , I just hate that kind of videos..

Max
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Absolute scumbags, unfortunatly thats the world we live in now, scumbags who have a few drinks and think its ok to act in that way, imagine what the normal passengers would think about being anywhere near behaviour like that, most would be horrified !
I was sat in the Harbour cafe last november having a nice coffee with my wife, there were 3 girls & 1 man in there about (30ish) one of them looked like that delightful so called celebrity Gemma Collins, I have never heard such foul mouth scum bags in my life, the older couples in there enjoying a nice coffee were horrifed, I felt like pouring the pint she was drinking over her large foul mouthed head, but the wife wouldnt let me,
I still regret not doing it now ! 😡☹️👍
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Big Al-then you would be just like the yobs on the Cruise ship. Glad that your wife did stop you.
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

Been on many Cruises over the years, thankfully this is a rare occurrence
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

I've never seen anything remotely like this behaviour on any cruise we've done.
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Very true Lincoln, i was furious, there were some elderly couples in there, and they were visibly shaken, i was just horrified to be British at that time, I really do despair sonetimes at people,
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I have been on several cruise ships belonging to different cruise lines. I have never seen any behaviour like that shown on the video. On the contrary, most passengers dress and behave very well. They are there for many reasons, but all want to enjoy thensekves and behave in a socially acceptable way.

Dee
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Many of them were probably disgusted by this sort of needless violence.
Wonder what the reason was that it started.
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

In the 60+ years I have been cruising, including four circumnavigating the world, I have never accounted behaviour such as described and shown in the video. The majority of my cruises have been with Cunard (now part of the Carnival fleet) who do not have a policy for inclusive drinks and also have a non tolerance policy regarding drugs . One young man, some years ago, who did partake of illegal substance was confined to his room and informed he would be disembarking at the next port of call. Despite pleadings and assurances from members of his family with whom he was travelling the Captain remained firm and they all left the ship at the next port of call. As has been said earlier you get what you pay for and if people wish to participate in free drinks packages that is there choice but is not to say all such people do so in order to get blind drunk and aggressive. Each to his own without blanket labels for people's choices

Rita
Rita Sherry

Post by Rita Sherry »

Hudswell

I am sure you will enjoy your forthcoming cruise particularly South America which I found fascinating likewise the Caribbean. Lesson re world cruises - pace yourself otherwise take more money to purchase larger size cruises. One of my favourite Cunard Captains only ever used to eat one course at dinner and drank one glass of wine (very small) to keep the weight in check. Have a great time whenever it is you go.

Rita
harveywinning

Post by harveywinning »

We too have been on many cruises, never experienced anything like that. Mind you on our last cruise someone stole our camera, was never handed in to reception, never seen again. What a rotter. We obviously lost our photos we took on that trip and some earlier ones. It has not put us off though we are going on our next cruise third week of March to Caribbean and Panama Canal. We are trying Holland America Line for the first time.
merchant_banker

Post by merchant_banker »

A very minded view by some posters.

Been on many cruises not a problem.

Off cruising on Tuesday to the Caribbean and Cuba - looking forward to it.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Merchant Banker, are you going on the Tui, Marello cruise. Just seen it on iglu for £1299 for an inside cabin for a fortnight, a really good price for a fully all inclusive cruise.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Ten day cruise starting and ending in Australia - I doubt they will have been using The Sun holiday offers...
Legend Carnival Cruise itinerary.JPG
Legend Carnival Cruise itinerary.JPG (44.17 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
"Have Camera, Will Travel"